- ServicesWhat we Offer
- SEO Services
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Our PortfolioOur Awesome Works
- Our ClientsProud to Satisfy Them
- TestimonialsWhat others say
- About UsKnow us More
- BlogPosts we Love
- Contact UsFeel Free to Bump
Ziondia Privacy Policies
Ziondia pledges that all information will not be released without your consent.
What information is collected?
The personal information collected form a list of,
- Contact information: name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information: billing address
- Unique identifiers: user name & password
- Information about your business: company name, telephone number & company email id
- IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system and traffic data
What do we use the information for?
- Fulfil transactions
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Improve customer service
- Administer your account
- Communication with you
- Personalizing user experience
- To administer marketing initiatives
How do we protect your information?
We have installed a variety of measures to guard against external parties from accessing your information and always restrict the access to it internally.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose your information to third-parties?
No, unless you tell us to. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service.
Our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solutions provider. In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our shopping cart provider to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
When might my personal information be disclosed?
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- If Lentix Solutions. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
PayPal – Will you give them my information?
We provide refund of your payment in the following cases:
- If you intend to cancel your order before start of the service
- If you accidentally bought the product more than once for the same URL
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When a user demands a refund immediately after receiving the service/ report.
- When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the service, saying he is not going to use the service’s contents after receiving it.
- When reasons, which prevent a customer from proper using of the service, are stated clearly on our official site. (For example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for the product).
Are we secure?
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +91-9958611940.
SDF – 12(B), L Block, NSEZ,
Industrial Area, Noida (201305), UP.
Live Chat – Is it purely customer service?
Yes. We use Live Chat to clarify questions while using our site or regarding your order. When you make a request for live assistance, we’ll gather information like your name, email id and your message. Any information collected is not shared or used for any form of promotional purposes and is strictly used to respond to customer query.
In case for further clarification please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
When was this last modified?
This policy was last modified on 26 October 2012.
Lentix Solutions, as an organization has with it the exclusive right to bring about any modification of the provisions of refund of cancellation policy without prior notice.
In case for further clarification please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +91-9958611940.