How directory submission used to be?
Back in late early 2000s, directory submission was how websites got noticed. A manual directory submission was the way to go to get a high ranking and get targeted visitors. However, over time a lot of websites tried to cheat search engines like Google by using the directory networks to mess with the algorithm. Now only a select few directories like DMOZ are recognized as authorities.
Does directory submission still work?
It might be surprising, but yes. The July 2011 Panda Update values directory links, and statistics confirm this fact. At Ziondia we’ve made certain to include both regional and niche directories in our directory submission services. We update our list of directories at least once a week, so we only submit to fresh directories.
- STEP 1: Identify your target customers
- People who can pay for your offering
- People who want and will pay for your offering
- STEP 2: Find out the best directories to reach them
- Carefully niched directories hold your best customers.
- We identify the best directories and only use them.
- STEP 3: Carefully submit to those directories
- Abide by the directory’s rules : Every directory has rules for its submissions, and we carefully follow them to the letter.
- Submit in the approved format : Our goal is to make your site rank very well in a directory search.
- STEP 4: Monitor the directory and keep your listing up-to-date
- We update your listing as your business changes to keep everything accurate
- We update your listing when the directory’s rules or format change to keep your listing as close to the top as possible
Directory Submission Packages
100 Directory Submissions in Top 100 Web Directories
100 High Quality Assured Directory Links
200 Directory Submissions in Top 200 Web Directories
200 High Quality Assured Directory Links
500 Slow Directory Submissions (slow is better for search engines) in Top 500 Web Directories
750 Slow Directory Submissions (slow is better for search engines) in Top 750 Web Directories
1000 Slow Directory Submissions (slow is better for search engines) in Top 1000 Web Directories
1500 Slow Directory Submissions (slow is better for search engines) in Top 1500 Web Directories
2500 Slow Directory Submissions (slow is better for search engines) in Top 2500 Web Directories
For only $13 for 100 directory submissions, we will provide you with screenshots to prove we submitted your site by hand and Excel reports of where we submitted your site. For this price, no other site but Ziondia does this.
Why choose us?
You might be wondering why you should choose us. After all, there are about a million other companies that basically do what we do. Simply put, you won’t find a company that studies harder than Ziondia, and that studying doesn’t make us nerds — it makes you successful. We learn as much as we can before we begin, and that knowledge takes us into your customers’ heads… and it puts you on their minds, and their business in your hands.