Press releases draw visitors… If they’re submitted properly
A great press release is like a great novel. It’s a virtual work of art that fascinates and moves powerful people. However, just like any great work of written art, a press release that isn’t seen isn’t effective. This is why getting your press releases into the right hands is of the utmost importance.
Not all hands will do
At Ziondia, we realize that your press release is worthy of the best sources. You need to go beyond the “everyday” channels everybody uses by default if you want to give your news the best possible chance of being picked up and given life as the major news story you know it is.
- STEP 1: Write your press release
- Identify what about your company is newsworthy.
- Proofread and double-check all facts and aspects of presentation.
- STEP 2: Determine where to send your press releases
- News sources your niche reads fervently.
- Reputable and trustworthy sources.
- Well connected organizations, to increase the likelihood of your story being picked up by multiple organizations.
- Real journalists, news bookmarking websites and social media including Google News.
- STEP 3: Make absolutely certain your press release is premium quality
- Answering the questions of Who, What, Where, When and Why clearly and simply.
- Making your press release easy to understand, so a journalist will be more likely to pick it up.
- Determining whether it’s really news, and phrasing it to be as newsworthy as humanly possible.
- STEP 4: Submit
- Comply with site standards.
- Follow up w/answers to questions.
- Make changes for better acceptance rate.
Press Release Distibution Package
PR Writing by Experts + Distribution in 90 Top PR Directories + Extra exposure through News Bookmarking